|work at home
Where you can be a Tiger and go for the Gold via the Internet.
Find Whose Number is this?
Hello! My name is Pat Krenik and I have been around long enough to know the "how to" of net success. Seriously, I am a successful net entrepreneur. So when I say, "Follow me to the money tree," just do it. Unless, of course, you want to re-invent the wheel.
- The Internet is a powerful communication network, superior in speed to anything you have ever used before for communication lines. The first thing you need to do is make yourself known and well thought of to others on the Internet. That means having your own website, preferably your own domain, and presenting your services or products in a way that would appeal to your potential customers. It means that your webpage should load quickly and be easy to naviagate. It means great advertisments, and friendly personal communication. After all, your customer doesn't see you, he only knows you by your website and emails.
So how do you learn to do all of this? First, go to the left-hand index at the very bottom and sign up for my ezine. That puts you on Tigergold's Mailing List. You can always unsubscribe if you don't find it helpful, and there is no charge for this service. This will give you weekly tips on how to help your business. You will recognize it when you get my eZine (e for electronic and zine as in magazine) as it will say Tigergold's Mailing List eZine. And, of course I will not give out your address!
- Tip number one. The most valuable asset you have for your business is your own in-house mailing list. This will be made up of people who are willing to receive your communications without considering it spam.
- Tip number two: You need to make yourself known and well thought of to do business successfully, and that applies especially to the internet. Having your own domain, your own website that tells the world about your services and products is essential. To get information about your own domain, click on "ehost" on the left hand menu.
- The Warriors group. They have a large data base of marketers, mostly new, who are eager to share ideas and business with you. The Warriors one-time fee is well worth it. Information, tools, and especially their forum that will help you connect up with like-minded people.
- Tip number four: Keep an eye out for "successful actions". Those are things that people have done that have worked.
- Tip number five: If you don't already have a webpage or something to market, click on the Cajun Candies banner above, and sign up. This is a stable affiliate program that will give you your own website and you purchase their products monthly and either eat those delicious candies yourself, or give them for gifts
- Tip number six: If you have no product of your own to sell, then you just go to Clickbank and sign up. Seriously, information is always the number one seller on the internet or in mail order. If you need a place to start, this is it! Try clicking on some of the links as if you were a shopper, to see how it works. Then, after you sign up you just refer your friends, using a link you can put on your e-mail signature or on a webpage. If your friends purchase anything, you can earn a percentage. We are off to a good start! After doing what you can above, take time to read the second page. More things that will help you with your business. Questions? E-mail for Pat